~ April 30, 2024 ~ John 8:1-2 ~

John 8:1-2

But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them.


But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

Meaning 1: Jesus left to have some alone time.

Question 1: Do I spend time alone with God like Jesus did?

 

Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them.

Meaning 2: Jesus was doing what He loved, he went to the mount of olives probably to pray and be alone, then to the temple to teach those who come to speak with Him. 

Question 2: Do I get away from people and pray? What is my best place to feel at home with God?

 Take Away!!

I need to be sure that I am following Jesus example and get away from daily activities and people to spend some time with Him. If Jesus needed that time so do I. 

John 8:3-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ April 16, 2024 ~ John 7:45-49 ~

~ April 9, 2024 ~ John 7:40-44 ~

~ April 23, 2024 ~ John 7:50-53 ~